Second Thoughts?

Jacob felt that my last post sounded as if I was having second thoughts about leaving Colorado and going cruising. I'm actually feeling the opposite! I'm more excited than ever. I do think this plan of ours is really helping me to appreciate our beautiful surroundings though, and wanting to cram as much fun and exploring in as possible while we are still here. I'm appreciating beautiful Nederland, and looking forward to the next amazing place we live!

On that note, I have been looking at all sorts of boats online. I try and tell myself not to spend my time with it, as we are still a year out from selling our house and having the money to buy a boat, but it is so fun to look!

For example, this one is pretty appealing, and it's only a little out of our price range (wink).